The Harlan Group, LTD specializes in performing market research, helping our clients get answers to specific business questions. Using our experience designing and conducting a wide variety of primary and secondary market research, we assist our clients in gaining a deeper insight and better understand of the countless variables that impact their markets and customers.
We are driven by the unshakable belief that any business or organization, regardless of size, can benefit from focused, well thought out market research. In other words, market research should be accessible, and we believe their are four key elements to achieving that goal.
- Understandable – Market research is most effective when the reports and findings avoid using too much technical language and research jargon and instead are presented in clear, easy to understand language.
- Scalable – Some market research projects require larger, more complex studies, and some simply need 10 well written questions. We understand and recognize the difference.
- Affordable – Often, the single greatest barrier to conducting market research is the cost. We rigorously control our overhead to ensure our work remains affordable.
- Actionable – The best research in the world is useless if you don’t understand what the findings mean or how to use them to solve your problem. Our reports include research-based recommendations and action items that are aligned with your goals.
- Confidentiality – Simply stated, your company intelligence and client data is safe with us.
- Candor – All of our interactions with you will be based on integrity and respect.
- Customization – Your market research project will be customized for your specific needs and to answer your unique questions.
- Communication – You will receive regular communication and updates on the status of your project.
- Clarity – All research findings, reports, and communications will be presented in clear, easy to understand language.