Experience – We have more than 20 years of experience conducting primary and secondary research for business-to-business clients in the manufacturing, healthcare, architectural, engineering, and technology industries.
Flexible – We select the research methodology based on what is in the best interest of the project’s schedule, budget, and data requirements.
Scalable – We know the challenges associated with a larger project are different than those facing a smaller project, and we assign resources based on the project’s needs.
Cost Effective – We operate with a lean staff and low overhead, which means you pay only for the services you need.
Specialization – We think all market research projects are interesting, and we look forward to the opportunity to work on any study. A partial list of the services we offer is provided below.
- Exploratory research using focus groups and/or questionnaires
- Questionnaire and survey instrument development and design
- Secondary research and analysis
- Combining research results with a client’s in-house data
- Client demographic studies
- Client satisfaction studies
- Perception and attitude studies
- Competitive intelligence
- Capture planning
- SWOT analysis
- Market research program management
- Market opportunity and evaluation studies