One of the tools available to help us answer the client’s research question is a market research panel, individuals recruited specifically to participate in market research. While not appropriate for every project, panels are a cost-effective way of obtaining quick results for relatively straight forward research problems. Said another way, market research panels are best suited for simple questions that require quick answers.
- Double opt-in and pre-screened
- Over 6 million US panelists
- 22 million panelists from 32 countries
- 300+ background data points captured from each panelist
- 27+ profile dimensions
- Cost effective – The cost per response for a research panel can be considerably less when compared to other methods of gathering primary data.
- Quick turn-around – A pre-screened and assembled audience means that research projects can be launched and completed faster.
- Higher response rates – The respondents are willing to participate in market research, leading to increased response rates.
Contact The Harlan Group to learn more about how we can employ market research panels to help you.